This is an expanded online version of the Internet marketing workshop, “Mastering the Social Media Marketing Mix” that I developed in New Zealand and have now done twice in San Francisco (last week’s event was a blast with over 30 people). I am now offering it for the first time as a 4-part online course to a small, intimate group. Six hours total. Four 90-minute sessions. Each building on the other. Each with a full half-hour of Q&A plus live screencast demos and more. Here’s your VIDEO invitation:
The Course Will be Offered on Four Thursdays:
May 17th, May 24th, May 31st & June 7th
4:00PM – 5:30PM PDT
7:00PM – 8:30PM EDT
NZ: 11:00AM on Friday
Registration includes access to the recorded versions of the sessions, a full year membership in NewMarU, a copy of my new ebook, “Internet Marketing: 8 Key Concepts Every Business MUST Know” (as soon as it’s finished), as well as special supplemental PDF’s and other resources.
I will be sharing my screen providing you with live demos of applications such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and much more. One hour of teaching with interactive demos of multiple applications and 30 minutes of LIVE Q&A. Registration has been limited to be able to provide more one-on-one time during the Q&A time.
When you attend this workshop, you will learn:
- Why Content Marketing has become Mission Critical for virtually every organization
- The Best Practices of Creating Sustainable & Active Facebook Pages
- Why “Lead Nurturing” is the Next Generation of Email Marketing
- The Secrets of “SEO 2.0″: Social Media Optimization including Collaborative Link Building
- How Authentic Voice is the “Heart” of New Marketing
- How to Use YouTube Videos as Lead Capture Magnets
- How Blogging is Best Utilized as the Hub of your Social Media communications
- The Best Ways to Leverage LinkedIn as Your Business-to-Business social media channel
- Why Twitter is most valuable including the use of Twitter for lead acquisition and market research
This workshop is packed with actionable information. You will come away with a fresh, energizing perspective and a list of next steps that you can take to increase your organization’s online visibility. Most importantly, you will learn how to effectively attract and engage new prospective customers and generate new revenue.