Winning with Ease:
Universal Life Lessons Learned from Golf
Winning with Ease, The Secrets of Success Without the Stress reveals a practical path to leveraging the seemingly paradoxical truth that “swinging easy” not only makes the golf ball go straighter and further, but that acting with ease is a skill that can be learned and successfully applied in order to make things go much more smoothly in every facet of your life.
Golf provides remarkable metaphors for business and for life. In golf, you have to deliver the ball to the target. You can measure your success at every hole. But, most importantly, golf shows you how to find the appropriate balance between effort and letting go. If you relax too much, you don’t have enough focus and you can totally miss the ball. If you tense up too much, your muscles don’t function properly and you lose power and accuracy.
As a keynote speech, Winning with Ease, The Secrets of Success Without the Stress includes:
- How to connect with a positive process, rather than being attached to results-and yet achieve better results.
- How to overpower the “What’s wrong with my swing? I need a quick fix!” mentality by discovering and then trusting your own “core of consistency.”
- How to use commitment and creativity instead of toughness and aggression.
- How to discover and then develop the ability to return your awareness to a place of centered ease (after bad shots as well as after good shots, and/or after all kinds of results).
- How to address and release inner obstacles, one by one.
- How to use pre-shot routines, both on and off the course, so that you connect and reconnect with “Process Targets.