I get asked on a regular basis “How much of the search engine traffic comes from Google as compared to the others?” Well, the first point is that the traffic to a particular site varies depending on its audience and its keyword positions at various search engines. For example, my ComBridges.com site gets a higher percentage of its traffic than what’s shown here from Google, while my MediaMall.com site gets less. That said, here’s a chart from a eMarketer article comparing 2004 to 2005 searches from the “big three.” And, if you don’t pay close attention to the changes in this market, you can see that the 80-20 rule applies here with about 81% of the searches being done on what are now the three main search engines (Google, Yahoo! & MSN). The other 19% is spread across a large number of much smaller sites.
http://www.combridges.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ComBridges-Logo-300x60-300x60.jpg 0 0 developer http://www.combridges.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ComBridges-Logo-300x60-300x60.jpg developer2006-02-13 10:36:002006-02-13 10:36:00Search Engine Market Share Stats