The world of Internet videos keeps getting richer. Yes, there’s more interesting stuff than what’s on YouTube (not that’s YouTube is bad, there are just more channels on the “Internet TV system” than most people know). For example, this Beet.TV interview with Ziv Navoth, VP Marketing & Business Development at Bebo (which is one of the slickest, high quality internet video sites) offers one of the most passionate and somewhat persuasive pitches I’ve seen for a monetized opportunity for video producers. What do you think? Is it time for you (or me) to finally do an online video series?
I mentioned below the “In Plain English” Twitter video which actually explains Twitter to the uninitiated or un-techie amongst us. But, on the other hand, if you want to laugh a little, and sorta, kinda experience the frenetic experience of what I believe Twitter to be (and why I’m not a participant… go on, comment below about why I’m missing out!), then OMG! I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Twitter parody videos below, produced by and staring one of YouTube’s rising stars, Lisa Donovan (screen name LisaNova), a self-described “Twitter Whore” (video is in two parts below). As they used to say on Hill Street Blues, “Be careful out there.”
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
- How Did Courageous, Body Positivity TikTok Song Go Viral & Become a Hit?
- Learn How This Hilarious Video Creator is Awakening the Human Soul on TikTok
- What’s Most Important to Your Business? Can You Inspire Humanity Over Strategy?
- Why Are Micro-Influencers a Better Bet Than Fake Famous Influencers?
- How to Keep Automation from Sucking the Soul Out of Your Content Marketing