It’s a New Media, New Video World.
- A very successful viral video (with pooping unicorns) that I think is exemplary
- The link to the audio recording of my Commonwealth Club presentation on “Understanding Digital Video & The Future of Social Media”
- The SlideShare of that same presentation so you can click along as you listen
- The recording of a Blab video interview session that I did with Nick DeMartino, former head of the AFI Media Lab and Hollywood new media insider that provides additional insights and resources
1. What Pooping Unicorns WILL Teach You About Video Marketing
But the pooping unicorns video WON’T teach you about the ways that authenticity, human connection, relationship building are at the heart of video marketing. To me, that’s the important stuff; and you will find more about those kinds of things below.
2. Audio Recording “Understanding Digital Video & The Future of Social Media”
3. SlideShare of “Understanding Digital Video & The Future of Social Media”
4. My Video Interview: “Future of TV, Video Delivery & Digital Media” with Nick DeMartino
I’m confident that all of this information will tell you lots that the pooping unicorns could never express, no matter how creative they are 😉
I look forward to your feedback either directly via our contact form or via the social media links above.
And if you are ready for support with your video marketing, your social media strategy or your web presence, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and to answering any questions that you may have.
Thanks for reading and/or listening and/0r watching 😉