Thanks to Tim O’Reilly for pointing out the LA Times interview with Google CEO Eric Schmidt (site registration required). More than any truly large company, I think Google is defining innovation in the 21st Century, and Schmidt seems to be a real straight-shooting, thoughtful individual. Worthy of respect and attention (beyond the hype.)
As most e-marketers know, getting good links TO your web site is now a critical component of achieving web traffic generating search engine positions for the strategic keywords that you (hopefully) have indentified for the benefit of your business or organization.
Today, I’m recommending Marketing Sherpa as one of my favorite “must read” email newsletters on e-marketing; and, in particular, an article on the do’s and don’ts of link acquisition, and interview with link expert Eric Ward titled How to (Really) Gain Link Popularity: 5 Mistakes & 3 Proven Tactics. (Note this article is only free til May 6th.)
Note: One of the most useful links sited is http://www.incominglinks.com which offers almost 600 niche topic directories from whom you may be able to get valuable links as well as some good how-to instructions. Good luck!
For more about ComBridges’ web site promotion strategies, please click here.
Wanna know where you site is ranking on all the major search engines for a particular keyword term? Who doesn’t!
Use the Marketleap Keyword Verification Tool. It’s easy as pie and they’ve got some other pretty nifty free tools up there as well. Enjoy.
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Like Us on Facebook
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Courses
- Online Software
- Online Video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Tools I Use
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
Recent Blog Posts
- 50 Years Connecting People Who Care: Lessons from 1970 That Still MatterJanuary 24, 2020 - 11:21 pm
- The Beyond Storytelling Interview: How to Find the Story that WANTS to Be ToldJanuary 15, 2020 - 6:52 pm
- How to Achieve Your 2020 Content Marketing Goals + Recommended Resources Help You Get ThereDecember 23, 2019 - 9:31 pm
- Hey Podcasting! Meet My Video Blog – A Content Marketing Distribution InnovationDecember 21, 2019 - 12:18 am
- 3 Reasons Why a Website Is NOT a “Web Presence” & What It Takes to Be EFFECTIVE with Digital MarketingDecember 5, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- With Video Marketing, It’s Not “How to Distribute?” It’s “How ELSE to Distribute?”November 22, 2019 - 9:35 pm
- 3 Ways Video Can Build Trust & Meaningful Digital ConnectionsNovember 13, 2019 - 6:28 pm