Thanks to Tim O’Reilly for pointing out the LA Times interview with Google CEO Eric Schmidt (site registration required). More than any truly large company, I think Google is defining innovation in the 21st Century, and Schmidt seems to be a real straight-shooting, thoughtful individual. Worthy of respect and attention (beyond the hype.)
As most e-marketers know, getting good links TO your web site is now a critical component of achieving web traffic generating search engine positions for the strategic keywords that you (hopefully) have indentified for the benefit of your business or organization.
Today, I’m recommending Marketing Sherpa as one of my favorite “must read” email newsletters on e-marketing; and, in particular, an article on the do’s and don’ts of link acquisition, and interview with link expert Eric Ward titled How to (Really) Gain Link Popularity: 5 Mistakes & 3 Proven Tactics. (Note this article is only free til May 6th.)
Note: One of the most useful links sited is http://www.incominglinks.com which offers almost 600 niche topic directories from whom you may be able to get valuable links as well as some good how-to instructions. Good luck!
For more about ComBridges’ web site promotion strategies, please click here.
Wanna know where you site is ranking on all the major search engines for a particular keyword term? Who doesn’t!
Use the Marketleap Keyword Verification Tool. It’s easy as pie and they’ve got some other pretty nifty free tools up there as well. Enjoy.
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Like Us on Facebook
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Courses
- Online Software
- Online Video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Tools I Use
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Create the Ultimate Content Marketing Mix of Live Streaming, Social Media Video Series, & PodcastNovember 18, 2020 - 5:58 pm
- What You Need to Know About The Power of Programs, Podcasts & WebShows™ with Jay AcunzoNovember 13, 2020 - 7:26 pm
- Video Mojo’s Fresh Take: In Changing Times, Reimagine Your Work. Discover What’s Possible Now.November 6, 2020 - 7:10 pm
- How to Tell Difficult Stories that NEED to Be Told Using Vulnerability, Storytelling, & EngagementOctober 29, 2020 - 6:44 pm
- Storytelling as Wayfinding During Uncharted Times: New Video Mojo with Michael KassOctober 21, 2020 - 6:31 pm
- Creatives, Christy Strauch Helps You Overcome Resistance & Get Your Work OUT!October 16, 2020 - 6:18 pm
- Tips for Deepening Your Social Media Presence with actress/coach, Julia McNealOctober 7, 2020 - 11:52 pm