Thanks to Tim O’Reilly for pointing out the LA Times interview with Google CEO Eric Schmidt (site registration required). More than any truly large company, I think Google is defining innovation in the 21st Century, and Schmidt seems to be a real straight-shooting, thoughtful individual. Worthy of respect and attention (beyond the hype.)
As most e-marketers know, getting good links TO your web site is now a critical component of achieving web traffic generating search engine positions for the strategic keywords that you (hopefully) have indentified for the benefit of your business or organization.
Today, I’m recommending Marketing Sherpa as one of my favorite “must read” email newsletters on e-marketing; and, in particular, an article on the do’s and don’ts of link acquisition, and interview with link expert Eric Ward titled How to (Really) Gain Link Popularity: 5 Mistakes & 3 Proven Tactics. (Note this article is only free til May 6th.)
Note: One of the most useful links sited is http://www.incominglinks.com which offers almost 600 niche topic directories from whom you may be able to get valuable links as well as some good how-to instructions. Good luck!
For more about ComBridges’ web site promotion strategies, please click here.
Wanna know where you site is ranking on all the major search engines for a particular keyword term? Who doesn’t!
Use the Marketleap Keyword Verification Tool. It’s easy as pie and they’ve got some other pretty nifty free tools up there as well. Enjoy.
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Like Us on Facebook
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Courses
- Online Software
- Online Video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Tools I Use
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
Recent Blog Posts
- The Tech Tools of a Vibrant Video Presence, Pillar #2 – Collaborative Conversation with Michael KassSeptember 17, 2020 - 4:28 pm
- [Rant] How Social Media Playfulness Leads to Meaningful ConnectionsAugust 25, 2020 - 6:36 pm
- Can Creativity Really Happen Without Getting Messy? I Think Not.August 4, 2020 - 6:29 pm
- Free Social Media Marketing Webinar Recording: Beyond the Hype. What Really WorksJuly 28, 2020 - 6:14 pm
- How Your Humanity Can Build a Vibrant Video Presence: Vlog Series with Michael KassJune 2, 2020 - 2:22 am
- 3 Ways to Avoid the WORST MISTAKE in Digital Marketing: Formulaic vs Relationship-Based MarketingMay 7, 2020 - 3:10 pm
- Zoom Meetings: Learn the #1 Thing That Can Make Your Virtual Gatherings More Powerful & ProductiveApril 24, 2020 - 6:17 pm