When I started my video blog, I didn’t know I would be inventing a combination of live streaming event, social media video series, and podcast that I now call a WebShow™. In this special edition of Video Mojo that I call “The WebShow-WebShow,” I pull back the curtain of what it takes to create what I believe is the ultimate form of content marketing, especially if you leverage the content assets that are created along the way.
I detail “what is a WebShow?” and I also describe the specific software and hardware that I use to produce it. I also include a section on “Program Development” that covers the creative considerations necessary to produce a good show. Please click the video below to watch now.
Video Mojo welcomes your questions and comments in real time during Video Mojo LIVE! which streams on Fridays at 10am PT / 1pm ET on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jonleland and via our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/combridges.fb/live.
Please mark your calendar and join us.
IN THIS EPISODE
Time markers/Table of contents:
* Tee It Up: The Adventure Continues – 2:10
* Collaborative Conversation: WebShow – Webshow™ – 3:35
* Community Campfire: Q&A – 18:37
* Luscious Links: Throughout the show (see below
Pillar 2 of a Vibrant Video Presence: Technology – http://youtu.be/g__BRLf0BKc
- Ecamm Live (live streaming): http://www.ecamm.com/mac/ecammlive/?fp_ref=jon-77 (affiliate link)
- Restream.io (multicasting): https://restream.io/
- Anchor.fm (podcast distribution): https://anchor.fm/
- Monday (project management): https://monday.com/
- ConvertKit (email marketing): https://convertkit.com?lmref=sbnJBw (affiliate link)
- Sendible (social media posting): http://www.sendible.com/
- New iMac
- DSLR: Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Rode shotgun mic
- Apple Airpods Pro (audio monitoring)
I’d love to hear from you with any feedback, suggestions, or reviews. Please join us and/or post a review or comment via any of the links on this page:
Get Yours: Free PDF, 6 Recommended Digital Marketing Apps
This PDF has Jon Leland's recommendations for his six favorite digital marketing apps in one easy-to-read, one-page reference doc. Get yours now.
To watch the video webinar where Jon Leland explains these recommendations, click here.