If you are new to Internet marketing, we want to help you get up to speed, for free.
Jon has given his one-hour workshop, “What Every Business Should Know About Internet Marketing” in locations from Kona, Hawaii to Silicon Valley (as you can see in the video clip on our web page). Now, for the first time, it’s being offered free via the Internet, Thursday, May 27th at 11:00AM PT / 2:00PM ET. Click here to register now >>
This useful and informative webinar includes a complete overview of the three main areas of Internet marketing, including:
- The “Super Market-Trends” that have radically leveled the marketing playing field
- The two essential strategies upon which all successful internet marketing campaigns are based
- The three main types of internet marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click search engine advertising (PPC) and social media marketing (SMM)
- A comparative analysis of the time requirements for implementation, the kinds and quality of results, and the cost-per-lead that is derived from each main category
- Valuable tips, tricks and resources that are based on real world experience
Why are we producing this event for free?
- Jon LOVES to share information and people love learning this material. It’s important!
- It helps to expose the expertise that makes ComBridges such a valuable marketing partner.
- This is a “free sample” of things to come. We are working on a new educational website to be called “New Marketing University” that will have many more programs. We hope you’ll like this program enough to become interested in more. To learn more, please register now.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, May 27th at 11:00AM PT / 2:00PM ET. We hope to see you there.
>> Please Click Here to Register Now <<
It takes just 30 seconds, really! And, even if you can’t make it live, by registering you will make sure that you get the link to the free recorded version.
Or view our 1-page PDF with the generic course description below . . .
What Every Business-Onesheet 03.25.10