It has been said that “what’s in the way is the way.” For this reason, telling your most difficult and vulnerable stories can have healing and engaging effects beyond anything you might imagine.
In this episode of Video Mojo, I got to interview master coach & author, Andrea J. Lee and we had an intimate conversation about authenticity and vulnerability, including real life examples of what can happen when you tell the stories that NEED to be told. One example of this phenomenon is a 2-minute video that Andrea did for UpWorthy that got over 2 million views… without trying!
If you are interested in going deeper with your storytelling in order to make a more human connection with your audiences, don’t miss this.
In addition this “Collaborative Conversation,” every Video Mojo episode includes a quick commentary called “Tee It Up” and “Luscious Links” resource recommendations, as shown below.
Video Mojo welcomes your questions and comments in real time during Video Mojo LIVE! which streams every Friday at 10am PT / 1pm ET on our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/jonleland and via our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/combridges.fb/live. Please join us.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tee It Up: Authentic Relationships – 2:14
- Collaborative Conversation: Andrea J. Lee – 4:24
- Community Campfire: Q&A – 20:15
- Luscious Links: My Octopus Teacher – 28:43
- My Octopus Teacher on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81045007
- Craig Foster’s Sea Change Project & book: https://seachangeproject.com/
- NPR’s “Fresh Air” interview with Craig Foster: https://www.npr.org/2020/10/15/923915545/filmmaker-finds-an-unlikely-underwater-friend-in-my-octopus-teacher
3 PILLARS OF A VIBRANT VIDEO PRESENCE
- Pillar 1: Humanity – https://youtu.be/NGO1m_MFKB4
- Pillar 2: Technology – https://youtu.be/g_BRLf0BKc
- Pillar 3: Story – https://youtu.be/yh6yZOYowew
Please join us and/or post a review or comment. It REALLY helps Video Mojo to be more visible when you like, review, or comment. All of the links are here: