Your Inner Critic is Not a Myth. It’s a Muse-Buster!
My “Collaborative Conversation” with coach and author Christy Strauch offers specific things you can do to dig in and move on so that your creative work gets out and touches the lives of others. That’s what we all want, right? Whether you are a fine artist or entrepreneur (or somewhere in between), there’s a ton of actionable inspiration here.
In addition this “Collaborative Conversation,” every Video Mojo episode includes a quick commentary called “Tee It Up” and “Luscious Links” resource recommendations, as shown below.
Video Mojo welcomes your questions and comments in real time during Video Mojo LIVE! which streams every Friday at 10am PT / 1pm ET on our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/jonleland and via our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/combridges.fb/live. Please join us.
ABOUT VIDEO MOJO
ComBridges’ mission is to help you have a more engaging social media presence and a more vibrant video presence. Our WebShow™, Video Mojo, combines timeless marketing principles with a playful exploration on the “bleeding edge” of digital video & social media strategies. Producer/host, Jon Leland, focuses on the human side of social media and offers decades of video experience as well as his visionary and up-to-the-minute insights as a media wizard and digital marketing strategist who currently leads his own social media marketing agency, ComBridges.
IN THIS EPISODE
Time markers/Table of contents:
- Tee It Up: About Story – 1:38
- Collaborative Conversation: Christy Strauch (Coach, Author) – 3:40
- Community Campfire: Q&A – 14:43
- Luscious Links: Morning Pages resources – 21:38
- Christy Strauch: https://www.christystrauch.com/
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Creative Battles by Stephen Pressfield: https://stevenpressfield.com/books/the-war-of-art/
- Tim Ferriss-Elizabeth Gilbert Interview: https://tim.blog/2020/05/08/elizabeth-gilbert/
- Morning Pages (Julia Cameron, The Artist’s Way)
- ECAMM LIVE (Live Streaming App):
I’d love to hear from you with any feedback, suggestions, or reviews. Please join us and/or post a review or comment via any of the links on this page: