Why Is Your Podcast Audio Only? Upgrade to Video for Increased Engagement.
Content marketing promises increased social media engagement; but for many marketers these promises fall short.
The reality is that podcasting—and especially video podcasting—can deliver real engagement when they provide authentically meaningful conversations that can then be amplified across multiple social media channels.
The key ingredients of a successful podcast powered this kind of content marketing strategy is illuminated in this Video Mojo conversation between podcast industry leader, Casted CEO, Lindsay Tjepkema and video visionary and host, Jon Leland.
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THIS CONVERSATION:
- Don’t Serve Algorithms Over Audiences
- Start with Conversations, Not Keywords
- Conversation, Not Content, is King
- Making your Podcast into a Video Podcast Makes It More Engaging
- Business-to-Business is Human-to-Human
- Create Marketing that Matters by Having Conversations Worth Having
ABOUT VIDEO MOJO
Video Mojo a playful exploration of the leading edge of video & social media marketing hosted by award-winning media innovator, Jon Leland.
Follow Jon at @joncombridges on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Clubhouse.
RESOURCE LINKS IN THIS EPISODE:
- Casted, content marketing software platform:
- “Podcasting: Your Content Marketing Engine,” MarketingProfs article:
- Behind the Scenes of the Latest Innovations at Twitter, including recording of Twitter Spaces:
FOR MORE INFO OR TO STAY CONNECTED