The best things are yet to come. And, they will only happen when we are willing to get messy.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud JonLeland contributed a whooping 417 entries.
In this webinar, I explain the marketing principles that we use at ComBridges every day!
This collaborative conversation with the amazing Michael Kass models what video presence means.
Relationship-based marketing makes your business sustainable for the long haul and creates a process that you can enjoy every step of the way.
Zoom Meetings have become an essential way for groups to connect, but making these virtual gatherings powerful and productive is not so easy.
In this episode of Video Mojo, I shine a spotlight on three online software companies who are doing what they can, especially in support of educators.
Learn why email works so well in today’s digital marketing mix. This video blog post will also help you avoid a couple of fundamental yet common mistakes.
Is there such a thing as a “North Star” guidance system for your digital marketing? You bet there is. And, it’s not a tip, trick or “recipe for success.” It’s WAY more valuable than that. For me, connecting with what I call “the real Internet” is “the one in front of all the zeros.” It’s […]
Social media networks are a whole new kind of communication opportunity; but too many people and organizations are either confused, over-whelmed or just “don’t get it.” In only four minutes, this episode of Video Mojo describes and illustrates three types of social media posts that have no advertising expense required. Each type of post is […]
Are you looking to up your video communication skills? Whether you are using video for marketing, to share software tips with those you work with, or to share valuable information via social media, you have choices to make in order to find “the right (video) tool for the job.” I’ve got recommendations! The episode of […]
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Like Us on Facebook
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Courses
- Online Software
- Online Video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Tools I Use
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
Recent Blog Posts
- Can Creativity Really Happen Without Getting Messy? I Think Not.August 4, 2020 - 6:29 pm
- Free Social Media Marketing Webinar Recording: Beyond the Hype. What Really WorksJuly 28, 2020 - 6:14 pm
- How Your Humanity Can Build a Vibrant Video Presence: Vlog Series with Michael KassJune 2, 2020 - 2:22 am
- 3 Ways to Avoid the WORST MISTAKE in Digital Marketing: Formulaic vs Relationship-Based MarketingMay 7, 2020 - 3:10 pm
- Zoom Meetings: Learn the #1 Thing That Can Make Your Virtual Gatherings More Powerful & ProductiveApril 24, 2020 - 6:17 pm
- VIDEO AID IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS – How Software Providers Are Helping Us Connect & CommunicateApril 3, 2020 - 6:03 pm
- Go Beyond Best Practices: Email Is Your #1 Marketing Tool (but not the way you think)March 20, 2020 - 1:26 am