Relationship-based marketing makes your business sustainable for the long haul and creates a process that you can enjoy every step of the way.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud JonLeland contributed a whooping 414 entries.
Entries by JonLeland
Zoom Meetings have become an essential way for groups to connect, but making these virtual gatherings powerful and productive is not so easy.
In this episode of Video Mojo, I shine a spotlight on three online software companies who are doing what they can, especially in support of educators.
Learn why email works so well in today’s digital marketing mix. This video blog post will also help you avoid a couple of fundamental yet common mistakes.
Is there such a thing as a “North Star” guidance system for your digital marketing? You bet there is. And, it’s not a tip, trick or “recipe for success.” It’s WAY more valuable than that. For me, connecting with what I call “the real Internet” is “the one in front of all the zeros.” It’s […]
Social media networks are a whole new kind of communication opportunity; but too many people and organizations are either confused, over-whelmed or just “don’t get it.” In only four minutes, this episode of Video Mojo describes and illustrates three types of social media posts that have no advertising expense required. Each type of post is […]
Are you looking to up your video communication skills? Whether you are using video for marketing, to share software tips with those you work with, or to share valuable information via social media, you have choices to make in order to find “the right (video) tool for the job.” I’ve got recommendations! The episode of […]
I’m feeling vulnerable as I step into owning my history as a media innovator. Can it really be 50 years?! In doing this week’s Video Mojo, I discovered that “Connecting People Who Care” is more than just words for me. It’s a thread that somehow flows through all of my work. The meaning of this phrase […]
I’m guessing that you want to work smarter, not harder. That’s why I ask: What does it take to put a solid foundation under your content marketing? If you’re someone who hates manipulative selling in marketing as much as I do, then I’ll also ask: Can online marketing really be done with authenticity and humanity? And, because […]
Sadly, the meaning of storytelling has become clouded by the fact that it has become a “marketing buzzword du jour.” AND, as my expert guest Michael Kass says, “Story is real!“ Story is so real in fact that, if you listen to yourself carefully, you might find that there’s a story in you that WANTS to be […]
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Like Us on Facebook
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Keynote Speaker
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Courses
- Online Software
- Online Video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Tools I Use
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Avoid the WORST MISTAKE in Digital Marketing: Formulaic vs Relationship-Based MarketingMay 7, 2020 - 3:10 pm
- Zoom Meetings: Learn the #1 Thing That Can Make Your Virtual Gatherings More Powerful & ProductiveApril 24, 2020 - 6:17 pm
- VIDEO AID IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS – How Software Providers Are Helping Us Connect & CommunicateApril 3, 2020 - 6:03 pm
- Go Beyond Best Practices: Email Is Your #1 Marketing Tool (but not the way you think)March 20, 2020 - 1:26 am
- Digital Marketing Guidance: Better Choices Make a Better Business – This Changes Everything!February 27, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- 3 Types of Ad-Free Social Media Engagement: The Building Blocks of a More Attractive Online PresenceFebruary 14, 2020 - 5:05 pm
- Improve Your Video Connections with These 4 Recommended Video Software ToolsFebruary 10, 2020 - 5:35 pm