The video landscape is ever changing. From user-generated content like on TikTok and Instagram to the high-end streamers like Netflix, Amazon, and HBO, just to name a few, there are more and more kinds of video.
OTT or over-the-top TV is often overlooked despite the fact that it offers amazing opportunities for producers of quality programs.
In this episode of Video Mojo, Jon Leland speaks with OTT innovator, Jonathon Barbato co-CEO of Best Ever Channels – http://besteverchannels.com – and they provide a valuable roadmap for what it takes to take advantage of these important new distribution channels.
Video Mojo welcomes your questions and comments in real time during Video Mojo LIVE! which streams on Fridays at 10am PT / 1pm ET on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jonleland and via our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/combridges.fb/live.
Please mark your calendar and join us.
IN THIS EPISODE
Time markers/Table of contents:
- Tee it up: How ELSE to Distribute – 2:20
- Collaborative Conversation: Jonathan Barbato – 3:23
- Community Campfire: Your Questions – 15:29
- Lucious Links – 24:00
- Jonathon Barbato’s company, Best Ever Channels:
- Jonathan Barbato’s TV programming:
- More about FAST (free ad-supported TV) OTT channels:
- “The most dangerous thing in life is playing it safe.” – Casey Neistat: https://youtu.be/ZzBHjMYN29Y (highlighted section: 3:58 – 6:04)
- DO WHAT YOU CAN’T – Casey Neistat: https://youtu.be/jG7dSXcfVqE
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield: https://stevenpressfield.com/books/the-war-of-art/
- CaseyNeistat YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Caseyneistatofficial
I’d love to hear from you with any feedback, suggestions, or reviews.
Please join us and/or post a review or comment via any of the links on this page: