And for another kind of convergence… Cheerioke! I’ve been enjoying my Gizmo Project software phone (see below). Voice over IP rules. But I’m also impressed with the way that the Cheerioke Flash application for an old time advertiser (General Mills) integrates telephone recording seamlessly into an interactive singing thingy. Listen to me if you dare, of visit Cheerioke.com.
While my first thought when I heard about the Adobe-Macromedia merger was about Dreamweaver, the reality is that Flash has more to do with it. And, it’s not really about us “creative professionals” who are the primary market for the obvious Adobe and Macromedia products. Rather, this merger is all about the enterprise market. That’s where the big money is for software companies; and on that mission critical battlefield, Macromedia will help Adobe wage war against the evil empire, Microsoft. Silicon.com explains it well.
66 Via Holon #11
Greenbrae, CA 94904
- How Did Courageous, Body Positivity TikTok Song Go Viral & Become a Hit?
- Learn How This Hilarious Video Creator is Awakening the Human Soul on TikTok
- What’s Most Important to Your Business? Can You Inspire Humanity Over Strategy?
- Why Are Micro-Influencers a Better Bet Than Fake Famous Influencers?
- How to Keep Automation from Sucking the Soul Out of Your Content Marketing