*No BS.* There’s ONE thing that can make or break a podcast or video show, and I’m still learning after all these years! 🙂
This episode of Video Mojo (video below) is much more than just an interview. It’s practically an entire workshop. I’m “working in public” and tapping into the impressive showrunner expertise of Jay Acunzo. In this conversation, Jay not only provides immensely valuable realtime coaching regarding the essential requirement for a “pithy, powerful premise” and illuminates his “4 Challenges of the Showrunner’s Circle;” but he also explains why participation is better than promotion.
We also discuss how podcasts and shows can be leveraged into short-form video content and when that’s appropriate (or not), and much more. My journey toward making Video Mojo an authentically valuable offering for visionary organizations takes a profound pivot here, and I want you along for the learning. If you have a podcast or show, or if you are considering starting one, I recommend this video as essential viewing. Don’t miss all the actionable insights.
ABOUT VIDEO MOJO
Video Mojo a playful exploration of the leading edge of video & social media marketing hosted by award-winning media innovator, Jon Leland ComBridges.
Follow Jon at @joncombridges on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Clubhouse.
- Article by Lindsay Tjepkema: https://www.marketingprofs.com/articles/2021/44176/your-new-content-marketing-engine-podcasting
- “1,000 True Fans” by Kevin Kelly: https://kk.org/thetechnium/1000-true-fans/
More About Jay Acunzo:
- Website: https://www.marketingshowrunners.com/
- Course, “Growable Shows”: https://marketingshowrunners.podia.com/growable-shows-developing-your-ideas-into-an-irresistible-premise-your-audience-loves-shares
- Podcast, “3 Clips”: https://www.marketingshowrunners.com/podcast/
FOR MORE INFO OR TO STAY CONNECTED