Our mission is to help you have a more engaging social media presence and a more vibrant video presence. Some call this “content marketing.” Others like to think there’s a silver bullet in “brand storytelling.” In this week’s edition of Video Mojo LIVE!, master storytelling coach and the author of “Narrative Coaching,” Dr. David Drake and I explore what it means to go beyond conventional concepts of content marketing, revealing how authentic storytelling is really a conversation, not a one-way communication, like most marketing. Please click the video below to watch now.
Other insights include my “Tee It Up” opening commentary on “There Is No Finish Line” and a “Luscious Links” movie review of the Netflix documentary, “The Social Dilemma.”
* Tee It Up – 2:04
* Collaborative Conversation – 4:24
* Community Campfire – 12:49
* Luscious Links – 21:54
Here are the resource links from this episode:
* David Drake: https://www.themomentinstitute.com/
* “So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love” by Cal Newport – https://www.amazon.com/Good-They-Cant-Ignore-You/dp/0349415862
* The Social Dilemma (Netflix Documentary)
BE PART OF VIDEO MOJO LIVE EVERY FRIDAY at 10am PT at either of these links:
(“Like” this page for notifications)
(“Subscribe” and click the bell for alerts)
* ECAMM LIVE (Live Streaming App):
https://www.ecamm.com/mac/ecammlive/?fp_ref=jon-77 (affiliate link)
I’d love to hear from you.
Your feedback, suggestions, and reviews on Apple Podcasts or wherever are HUGELY valuable:
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/jonleland/
* Podcast Home: https://anchor.fm/video-mojo
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joncombridges/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/joncombridges
Get Yours: Free PDF, 6 Recommended Digital Marketing Apps
This PDF has Jon Leland's recommendations for his six favorite digital marketing apps in one easy-to-read, one-page reference doc. Get yours now.
To watch the video webinar where Jon Leland explains these recommendations, click here.