The Tech Tools of a Vibrant Video Presence, Pillar #2 – Collaborative Conversation with Michael Kass
I’m really pleased to share what I think is our most practical Video Mojo episode ever! Michael Kass and I did a quick 17-minute overview of the Technology Tools necessary for producing your own social video posts, whether via Zoom, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, or whatever.
This is the second in a series Video Mojo episodes on how to create a Vibrant Video Presence. Each of these 3 special episodes is a collaborative conversation with special guest, master of storytelling, coach, & consultant, Michael Kass. I highly recommend this video clip for anyone who may feel challenged by video technologies (and who isn’t?) You could think of it as a welcoming “video helping hand.” 🙂 Click the video below to watch & learn now.
About Video Mojo
Video Mojo is a video blog and podcast hosted by award-winning media innovator, Jon Leland of https://www.combridges.com. It combines timeless marketing principles with a playful exploration of the “bleeding edge” of digital video & social media.
- Previous “3 Pillars of a Vibrant Video Presence” episode #1, Humanity, or how to be more engaging through being more yourself. Don’t miss these actionable insights, plus very special guest appearance examples from Lynne Twist and Andrea J. Lee:
- Jon’s Amazon video equipment recommendations: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls… (not an affiliate link)
- WeVideo video editing software: https://www.wevideo.com/
I’d love to hear from you.
Your feedback, suggestions, and reviews on Apple Podcasts or wherever are HUGELY valuable:
* Podcast Home: https://anchor.fm/video-mojo
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JonLeland/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joncombridges/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/joncombridges
Get Yours: Free PDF, 6 Recommended Digital Marketing Apps
This PDF has Jon Leland's recommendations for his six favorite digital marketing apps in one easy-to-read, one-page reference doc. Get yours now.
To watch the video webinar where Jon Leland explains these recommendations, click here.